Last night after I posted, I thought of a million things that I "wanted" to post about but was just too tired to write last night.
I forgot about a post from Black Girl vs. Fitness that I was tagged in. This looks like a fairly new blog so go check it out.
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ Blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 peeps!
Well, any of you who know me know that I am not going to tag 11 people.... today. I promise to spread some blog love once I have time to breath and have a bowel movement without one of my kids telling me about their day while I'm on the toilet. So for now, go to my blogroll and read the 1st 11 blogs that are listed :)
Eleven Random things about me...
1. I'm a Gemini, and unfortunately at times I really act like one.
2. My son's middle name is Javier, but we are not Hispanic at all.
3. I dye my hair black because I am getting gray hair.
4. I wear a partial because I have 3 missing teeth.
5. I recently started making hair bows and I LOVE having a hobby.
6. I used to SWEAR I'd never drive a minivan, but now I do...
7. I got my first Brazillian wax this weekend.
8. I only started drinking coffee after I turned 30.
9. I love Cadbury eggs the same way junkies love crack.
10. My ex-husband smokes crack.
11. I am in love. Blissfully in love.
ok... now for the questions I have to answer...
OK.... now that is done.
I went back and read my blog posts from 2009 and 2010 and 2011 last night... not all of them, but some from January of each year. Just to see where my head was at during the new year back then. I have come such a long way. It doesn't seem like it's only been 3 years ago that I left my husband. And only one year ago that my divorce was FINALLY final. My weight has yo-yo'd a lot. At one point I was down to about 270. I weighed this morning wand was 316.6. Damn I hate that. That's pretty much 20 lbs I have put on in the past two or three months.
Both yesterday and today I started out well, but start falling off track after I leave work. I have to come to grips with the fact I am BUSY and I need to PLAN EVERYTHING so I won't veer off track. Yesterday I didn't get home until after 8 p.m. because my nephew had a wrestling match after school. Today, I didn't get home until 8 p.m. because I had to stop by the grocery, attend a meeting at the high school, then go to church because I am back on teaching rotation for the 2 year-olds. Tomorrow I will be going until late because two of my kids have a dentist appt after school, then I have to rush off to Nashville for a wrestling match. So far, Friday is looking like I might be able to come home and rest after I pick my nephew up from practice at 5:30. I sure hope so. This week has been so busy.
But this is my life right now. I am a single mom of four kids.
One good thing is that now I have some help, well, at least on most weekends. I don't know if you caught in my "11 Random Things" that I am in love. I have met a person who I think is pretty awesome, and they think I am pretty great, too. So, even though my Love is also very busy, I can count on them for help with my kids when they are available. I can also count on emotional support, which is so wonderful. We have been "officially" together for just over three months, but I have known this person for a while. Emotionally stable, God-loving, career-minded, loving, sober, funny, gorgeous... almost too good to be true! And my kids and family love this person, too. Life is good :)
Well, I think my kids are all bathed and heading to bed, so I am right behind them. I just want to CRASH tonight... I am sooooo tired it's not even funny!