First off, I am off my meds for some stupid reason. I ran out of my hormone pills and I ended my 24/day challenge supplements on Thursday. I had a doctor appointment yesterday to get more estrogen. So by the weekend I don't know why I thought that I would just skip my crazy meds, aka Clear Mood, too.
I have been teetering on the edge of a hysterical breakdown all day. Moody, bitchy... Just not feeling mentally well at all.
So I rushed home, changed for the gym, and booked it to my pharmacy to pick up my hormone pills before I went to the gym. Got stuck in line for 30 minutes! Finally got to the window and guess what???? They weren't ready!!! Even though they told me yesterday when I dropped my script off 3pm and it was 5:30!
I almost cussed the woman at the window out when she told me to pull around to get back in line! I mean, I almost Went. Off. But I'm a teacher, and I'm generally nice. So I drove off. I also had to stop by Publix to get a few things (it's also on the way to the gym), so I sat in the parking lot and CRIED. Cried. And then went to the gym. For 30 minutes.
And it was awesome.
I left the gym and stopped to get gas and discovered I LOST MY CHECK CARD. So I cried again.
I'm now back home and waiting for my fancy chicken dish to be done (because I'll be damned if I wasn't going to stick to my dinner plan). I'll get to the pharmacy before they close and get my meds. And I'll take a Clear Mood NOW just for good measure.
1. Clear Mood really works. But I know that.
2. Not once did I want to turn to food.
3. Working out really does help.
4. Having the morning routine for 24 days of taking my supplements was good. Tomorrow I shall return to that.
5. I almost considered skipping my workout (because hungry children waiting for dinner) but no. I had to skip yesterday.and Sunday is a rest day. So there was no way in hell I was going THREE days with no workout.