I've been tagged by Skye (http://skye-lynn.blogspot.com/) to list six interesting facts about myself. Here goes nothin'!
1. I'm mixed kid...but I think the correct word nowadays is "biracial". My mom is white, my dad is black.
2. When I was 4 years old, we were traveling and stopped to eat near an Indian reservation. One of the locals accused my mom of kidnapping me because I was brown-skinned with long pigtails and looked like a little Indian girl!
3. I've been to 46 states. My dad was a truck driver and we used to travel in the big truck with him when I was a child.
4. I am currently enrolled in school and am pursuing my Master's degree in Education.
5. I wrote a novel when I was 8 years old. I came home from school one day and my mom had cleaned out my bedroom and threw it away in the trash can. I plan on writing another book one day...hopefully it won't get tossed in the trash again!
6. Four of my brothers and sisters are old enough to be my parents. I actually have a niece and two nephews that are older than me.
Hope this wasn't too boring. I just realized I'm not very interesting...
Ok...I think I'm supposed to tag four people? I tag Seashore, Amy, Karyn, and Michelle!